Tuesday, August 31, 2010

*EX* Thyroid

Woo hoo!  I'm now thyroid free!  I have this image of a little ghost thyroid fluttering around my head now and then (the thyroid gland looks very similar in shape to a butterfly) or floating on the end of a little ghost balloon string from my throat.  It went peacefully and I wish it well, cute little kipper.

So, the surgery went very, very well--smooth as silk.  I'll write about my experiences later today or tomorrow. I'm in rest and recuperation mode right now, but just wanted to let everyone know that it was a safe and successful procedure and that I'm home recovering comfortably.  Sending a call out to my new friend, Darvocet-- oh yes, I'm feeling just fine! (lol)

Ok, I'm off--got a hot snooze date with my mattress and about 300 pillows.  God, I love pillows. 

No comments:

Post a Comment